Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
To remain an industry leader, Smart Office Solutions, Inc. is continuing to enhance services through its latest strategic plans and growth. SOS is focused on developing its global messaging system, SMS, mobile technologies and other telecommunication services for companies with a remote sales force.
The position requires the candidate be extremely comfortable in growing a department and preferably has taken a smaller organization and delivered measurable growth and success. The Director of Software Development will work with and report directly to the President and CEO to strategically grow the company. We value new ideas and make it our practice to candidly share and actively listen to new ideas.
- Manage all aspects of the technical development cycle, including functional and technical product specifications, testing, and quality assurance, documentation, production and installation, and configuration management.
- Playing an integral role in the company’s strategic direction.
- Building our services and systems to scale to millions of users.
- Manage ongoing list of priorities; managing projects and developers.
- Interaction with customer’s technical developers and occasionally directly to a customer.
- Strong technical competence in technology, site architecture, and the latest tools and techniques.
- Experience in technology implementation, program and project management.
- Strong knowledge of system hardware, networking, TCP/IP, VoIP SIP.
- Proficient in software architecture / engineering.
- High level of telephony experience & knowledge of technology.
- Self-motivated, ability to adapt, create solutions, and learn quickly.
- Strong business / technology / telephony understanding.
- Aggressive and creative problem solver.
- Ability to manage projects and developers.
- Excellent people and organizational skills.
- Effective communicator; both verbally and written.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS:
- Strong DBA skills a plus.
- Experience in CT/ADE programming a plus.
- Mobile application development skills a plus.
- Strong business experience a plus.
As the company offices grow in Longwood, candidate may be required to relocate to the Longwood, FL (not immediate).
If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and are looking for an excellent growth opportunity, please contact us.