Hiring & Recruiting
Make your hiring and recruiting materials more accessible by including audio and video on your site. Younger prospects often don’t want to read large blocks of text before deciding if an opportunity interests them. And long, involved text can be a barrier for fantastic applicants with physical or cognitave impairments. Incorporate video to improve engagement, provide insight into your corporate culture, and set your company apart from the crowd.
- Profile and Values: Instead of three paragraphs describing your company’s history, think of this as a commercial. Today’s employees and distributors want to believe in their organization. Share your values and leadership stories.
- Job Description: Record a short video to explain the most common opportunities and job openings, or to highlight the resumes of recent top-tier candidates. These bios put a “face” on the type of candidate your organization looks for.
- Department Walkthrough: For large collaborative departments, a walkthrough can include an overview of workspaces and collaboration areas, interviews with colleagues and managers, or “day in the life” summaries.
- Culture Sneak-Peek: What perks and policies earn you top-billing on Glassdoor.com? Interview your top-performing agents and employees to find out what they love best about their employer and colleagues.
- Video Resumes & Interviews: Offering video resumes or interviews as an alternative to telephone-only interviews can help some candidates feel more at ease, especially those who are used to working face-to-face. Offer both for options remote hires.